- We are proud to announce that ALL Siam Camp trainers, along with others from Siam Camp, have taken and passed the following Covid-19 Prevention course with MAIA Martial Arts ( Australia ) and Virtual College ( U.K.). CERTIFICATE ATTACHED.
The following will apply at all times when entering the gym and/or attending any class, this is a mandatory safety requirement for ALL.
- When attending class, Please be patient and wait behind the lines provided at the main door & reception desk.
- A requirement that the temperature of all persons entering be tested via a forehead thermometer – persons outside of the temperature range over ( 38c) will not be permitted to enter.
- A hand cleaning station where all persons entering the gym/class area will clean their hands.
- Where Juniors Cannot be left unattended, family members must abide by all the rules, and stay in designated areas, all other spectators to any class are not allowed.
- Instructors will ensure that any chairs in the training area are spaced a minimum of 2. meters apart.
- Where possible classes will have a clearly signposted separate entry and exit area.
- Where possible all students are asked to use their own equipment.
- A ‘single user’ rule for all equipment i.e. focus pads, gloves, etc may only be used by the one person in any class – all equipment will be appropriately cleaned after usage.
- When conducting back to back classes, once classes are finished there will be no entry from those attending the next class until all those in the previous class have left.
- When so permitted, by Government regulation, partner training can occur. Under this Policy, a training partner must remain as the same person for the duration of the class (i.e. no changing training partners).
Rules for all Instructors.
- Instructors will ensure that the following items form part of the ‘safety supplies’:
- Hand sanitizers, disinfectant mops, microfibre cloths, gloves – rated safe, paper towels.
- Instructors will ensure that cleaning and sanitizing will occur before and after class and, where required during class – particular attention to be paid to bathrooms and entry doors.